Continuing and Adult Education
Continuing and Adult Education is committed to providing adult learners with high quality educational programs that foster personal and professional growth and development while accommodating demanding lifestyles. All programs and services maintain a strong commitment to lifelong learning that allows adult learners to realize their full potential, pursue their goals and advance their career opportunities by acquiring new skills through continuous engagement in research, service, assessment and technology.
Continuing and Adult Education...
- provides outreach services and programs to accommodate flexible and convenient access to educational opportunities;
- explores degree completion and certificate programs that respond to community and business needs;
- collaborates with internal and external partners of the University to maintain quality program offerings and promotion of adult student centered services;
- creates a comprehensive adult student support system that provides strategies for students' academic success;
- provides access to technology that will enhance the learning experience for adult students.