header1

Give to SXU

1846 Logo

1846 Loyalty Society

Saint Xavier University, the oldest Catholic university in Chicago, was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1846. Since then, Saint Xavier has blossomed into an institution that now serves 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students, offers 43 undergraduate and 25 graduate degree programs, and has 34,000 alumni across the country and around the world.

Since 1846, our alumni have applied their Mercy education to make a difference in their communities -- as teachers, as nurses and doctors, as police officers, and as business leaders. Many of them embody the core values that were demonstrated and taught during their SXU education by serving and continuing to give back to support our current and future students.

Those most generous donors who consistently support Saint Xavier will now be recognized as members of the 1846 Loyalty Society. This society takes its name from the year of our founding and honors the uncommon loyalty of our most dedicated alumni and friends who support our students.

Alumni and friends can qualify for membership at one of four levels by:

Gifts of any amount, to support any area of the University, count towards membership in the 1846 Loyalty Society. For additional information, please contact Marie Konieczny at konieczny@sxu.edu or 773-298-3907.