Join us for our final Transfer Days for the fall semester! These two Transfer Day events will be offered at both our Chicago and Orland Park campuses.
Prospective transfer students for the fall 2014 semester are highly encouraged to attend one of our Transfer Day events. The Offices of Admission, Records and Advising and Financial Aid will provide the following services at the event:
- on-the-spot application review, admission decision and merit scholarship determination;
- transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor;
- opportunity to register for Saint Xavier classes for the fall semester; and
- creation of a financial aid award letter and conversation with a financial aid counselor.
This event is open to prospective transfer students who are interested in starting at Saint Xavier for the fall 2014 semester. Transfer nursing students (due to the February 15, 2014, application deadline) are not eligible for these days.
Transfer Day - Orland Park Campus
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Orland Park Campus
18230 Orland Parkway
Orland Park, IL.
Saint Xavier offers adult students flexible degree completion options that use their previous coursework and experience in accelerated class formats to help them complete their degree at our Orland Park campus. Adult students interested in the bachelor degree completion programs of business/fast track, liberal studies and professional studies should plan to attend Transfer Day.
Transfer Day - Chicago Campus
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Chicago Campus - Butler Reception Room
3700 West 103rd Street
To Get Started...
For you to get the most from this day, here are some steps you should take before attending Transfer Day:
- Complete an admission application;
- Complete and send your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to Saint Xavier (School Code 001768);
- Request official transcripts from all previous and current colleges and bring them with you to Transfer Day (or, have your transcripts sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time); and
- If you have less than 30 credit hours, please have your official high school transcripts (or official GED certificate) and official ACT/SAT scores with you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 773-298-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.