Join us for Transfer Day!
Monday, August 10, 2015
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Warde Academic Center - Butler Reception Room
3700 West 103rd Street
Classes begin August 24! Prospective undergraduate students interested in transferring to Saint Xavier University for the fall 2015 semester are encouraged to attend the final Transfer Day before the semester begins. Take advantage of on-the-spot transfer student services, including:
- On-the-spot application review, admission decision, and merit scholarship determination
- Transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor
- Opportunity to register for fall semester classes
- Creation of a financial aid award letter and conversation with a financial aid counselor
Note: Due to the February 15, 2015 nursing application deadline, prospective transfer nursing students are not eligible to participate in the Transfer Day event.
For you to get the most from this day, here are some steps you should take prior to attending Transfer Day:
- Apply online. (No fee)
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and include SXU's school code: 001768.
- Request official, sealed transcripts from all previous and current colleges, and bring them with you to Transfer Day, or have them sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time. Students with fewer than 30 college credit hours completed should submit an official final high school transcript or GED score report.
If you are unable to attend Transfer Day and are interested in applying for the fall semester, contact the Office of Admission to schedule an express admission appointment. Weekday, evening, and Saturday appointments are available.