Welcome to Saint Xavier University! This is an exciting time as you start your college search, and we are so pleased that you are exploring your options as a freshman student at SXU's Chicago campus. Please use the Office of Admission and your admission counselor as resources through the college application process.
Apply to SXU
If you are ready to apply for freshman admission at the Chicago campus, follow these steps to complete the process:
- Apply online (no fee);
- Request an *official high school transcript or GED score report;
- Request your official ACT or SAT score(s), unless included on high school transcript.
*Options for official transcript submission:
- Paper transcripts can be accepted as official provided they are either mailed or personally delivered to the Office of Admission in the original, sealed envelope from the school.
- Electronic transcripts can be accepted as official provided they are emailed directly from the school or are submitted via an electronic transcript service to email@example.com.
Essays are not required except for students applying to the nursing program.
Freshman Nursing Applicants: Nursing applicants must include the following items to complete their application:
- An essay describing their reasons for pursuing the nursing program, and why they are interested in attending Saint Xavier
- The Nursing Essential Abilities and Behaviors Form signed and submitted to the Office of Admission. The signed form can be read and
electronically signed online here. It can also be faxed (773-298-3076), mailed or emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the Admission Office.
Office of Admission
Saint Xavier University
3700 West 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
The best way to learn why Saint Xavier University is a great fit for you is to visit us! Take a tour of our beautiful Chicago campus and meet with an admission counselor. Tours are offered at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and at 10 a.m. on Saturdays. Request your visit online, call the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to assisting you through this exciting time!
Executive Director of Admission