Graduate Council Charge
- Ensure through periodic review, the integrity, consistency and efficacy of graduate policies, practices, procedures and programs.
- Monitor the alignment of program and scholarship standards of the University with generally accepted practices in academe.
- Provide data and rationale necessary for making graduate enrollment projections for the annual budget.
- Assist in framing a cohesive face for the graduate programs on the web and in the University.
- Report to Dean of Graduate Education in association with the School/College Deans and the Provost.
College of Arts and Sciences
James Vanderhyde (Computer Science)
Carol Szymanski (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
Graham School of Management
School of Education
School of Nursing