Instructions for Immunization Entry through the SXU Health Center Patient Health Portal
The SXU Health Center uses an electronic health records management system called Medicat. The Patient Portal is the secure entry point to the system and your individual health record. This is also a convenient place to submit your immunization records.
To create an account to the Patient Portal use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Go to the Patient Portal (https://sxu.medicatconnect.com)
- Create an account:
- Create a user name for yourself
- Enter your name exactly as it is on University records (e.g. Kathleen Smith, not Kathie Smith)
- Enter your 7 digit SXU ID number and SXU email address
- After you submit your request, you will receive an email with a link you need to follow to create your password and access your account
You will enter your immunization dates AND you must upload a copy of your immunization record into the portal by clicking "upload documents" on the portal home page. A doctor's signature is not required if you send us official immunization records. If you are sending unofficial records, a health care professional’s signature is required. Student Immunizations will be verified by Health Services staff after the documentation is received. You may also submit your records by fax 773-298-3712, U.S. mail, email email@example.com or secure drop box at the Health Center in Lot 4. Call the SXU Health Center 773-298-3712 if you have questions.