Tickets, Seating and Special Accommodations
All guests of graduates, including infants and children, are required to have tickets for admission to the ceremony. Graduating students are to claim their allotted tickets at Grad Fest.
- Each student participating in the ceremony will receive (to be determined) tickets. Graduate themselves do not need tickets.
- Several hundred graduates are expected to participate in the upcoming ceremony. The ticket calculation is purely based upon the size of the graduating class, in conjunction with the capacity of the arena.
- Tickets may be forfeited if not claimed at Grad Fest. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Seating in the Shannon Center main arena is general admission.
- Doors will open one hour prior to the ceremony.
- Latecomers will be seated at the commencement staff's discretion.
- All guests, including infants and children require tickets.
- Strollers are not allowed in the arena.
- Air horns, large banners, balloons and other distracting items are prohibited in the ceremony arena and may be confiscated.
Handicap Access/Special Accommodations
If you are a graduating student or if you have a family member who will need disability accommodations for the upcoming commencement ceremonies, please contact Margaret Rose McDonnell at 773-298-3308 or email@example.com in order to discuss these specific needs. All requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance by completing the Disability Accommodations Request Form.
- A designated seating area on the main floor of the Shannon Center arena, behind the graduate seating section, will be available for guests who are unable to walk up to the regular grandstand seats.
- One ticketed guest may accompany the disabled individual seated in this area. All ceremony guests must have a ticket.
- If you are a graduating student or if you have a family member who will need disability accommodations for the upcoming commencement ceremonies, please contact Margaret Rose McDonnell at 773-298-3308 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to discuss these specific needs.