Gilhooley's Grande Saloon
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
3901 W. 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
Please bring your student I.D. or driver's license.
- Undergraduate students receive a gown and cap with tassel.
- Graduate students receive a gown, cap with tassel and hood appropriate to degree earned.
- Students may keep all regalia items.
- Admission tickets to the commencement ceremony will also be distributed at this time.
- Enjoy complimentary food and beverage
- Sign the graduation banner
- Enter our prize raffle
- Take photos with Champ
- Have pictures taken in your regalia by on-site photographer
With special guests WKQX Street Team
Student cap and gown orders are based upon the height/weight/degree information students provide on the graduation petitions.
Additional gown sizes will be available if exchanges are necessary.
Note: There will be only one day for regalia pick up. If students cannot retrieve regalia this day, they should ask a friend or family member (with student's ID or a note from the student) to retrieve these on their behalf.
Graduation Flag Sashes
Saint Xavier University students who have studied abroad, or international students who wish to highlight their home country, are invited to purchase a graduation flag sash. Sashes are 72 inches long and are available for every country. The price of the sash is $33. Please complete the order form (PDF) and return the form and payment to the Center for International Education, room A-209 of the Warde Academic Center.
For more information view our Grad Fest flyer (PDF).