Wellness, Balance, and Growth
"The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change." -Carl Rogers
- Taking a holistic and integrative approach and addressing the whole needs of the person.
- Relieving the stress due to depression and anxiety.
- Assessing need and raising awareness through screening days for depression, anxiety and substance abuse.
"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time." -Anna Freud
- Bringing realization to the client's role in stress perception.
- Developing a healthy emotional and mental lifestyle.
- Normalizing and dealing with transitions issues.
"The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own . . . you realize that you control your own destiny." -Albert Ellis
- Maximizing potential to facilitate personal and academic success.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Encouraging development of emotional maturity.