Detailed Directions for Applying
Quick Overview of Steps
- Download and complete the Application for Student Employment found in the Documents
Library in Cougar Jobs (Use a PC, application is not MAC friendly.)
- Save it to your flash or hard drive.
- Upload it to your account.
- Wait for approval (It may take some time, so please be patient.)
- When your application is approved, you will receive an email. Then you can use it
to apply to on campus positions!
Applying for On Campus Employment: Detailed Instructions
- Click "Document Library" under "Shortcuts" on your Cougar Jobs home page.
- Open, complete and save the “Application for Student Employment” form to your desktop or flash drive.
- To upload, click on the “Documents” tab of your home page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the “add new” button.
- Save it to your account under “Student Employment Application.”
- Locate your form in your desktop or flash, then click “Submit.”
- Once your application is uploaded and approved into the system, you can then search
for open positions by clicking on “Student Employment/On-Campus Positions” under “Shortcuts” from your home Cougar Jobs page.
- When you select the listing you wish to apply to, click “Apply” and select your saved “Student Employment Application” from the drop down menu that pops up. Click “Submit” to apply for the position.
- You must formally apply for each position of interest. You can use the same application
for all of them.