Bachelor's Degree Requirements
- Satisfactory completion of at least 120 hours of credit, including the curricular
components of the major program.
- Students transferring from other institutions must complete at Saint Xavier University:
- at least 30 credit hours, normally the 30 immediately preceding graduation (excluding
credit from CLEP, challenge or any other examinations).
- approximately one-third of the requirement in the major area, including a clinical
or practicum experience in programs requiring such a component.
- A cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 or better, if required by the academic program
(out of a possible 4.0). The GPA is based solely on work taken at Saint Xavier University.