Nursing Admitted Student Visit Day
Saint Xavier University's School of Nursing would like to invite you to the School of Nursing Admitted Student Visit Day! As an admitted student to our School of Nursing, we welcome you to campus on February 16, 2015, to learn more about what makes our School of Nursing a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education.
The School of Nursing Admitted Student Visit Day allows for a better understanding of why Saint Xavier is truly a special destination for students to complete their bachelor’s of science in nursing.
- Take a tour of our School of Nursing.
- Interact with School of Nursing faculty and students.
- Learn firsthand about the School of Nursing and the Saint Xavier experience.
Nursing Admitted Student Visit Day - Monday, February 16, 2015
Warde Academic Center, Butler Reception Room
3700 West 103rd Street
Choose from two sessions:
- Morning - 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon - 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Register online today!
For more information, please feel free to contact the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you as a part of the Saint Xavier University School of Nursing class of 2019!