Nursing Admitted Student Visit Days
Monday, February 19 and Monday, February 26, 2018
Saint Xavier University's School of Nursing invites prospective freshmen students admitted to the nursing program for the fall 2018 semester to attend one of the Nursing Admitted Student Visit Days. Learn why the National League for Nursing continues to designate Saint Xavier's School of Nursing as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education. As Illinois's first school of nursing, Saint Xavier's program provides students with the curriculum and clinical experiences to become professionals who are able to respond to the changing healthcare environment.
Schedule of Activities
- Campus tours, including a walk through of the School of Nursing classrooms and Lifespan and Development Labs.
- Meet nursing faculty and students.
- Learn firsthand about the nursing curriculum, clinical placements and student experience.
Monday, February 19, 2018
- Morning Session - 9 a.m. to Noon - SESSION FULL
- Afternoon Session - 11 a.m to 2 p.m. - SESSION FULL
Monday, February 26, 2018
- Morning Session - 9 a.m. to Noon - Register Today!
Choose your preferred session above. Please RSVP no later than February 16 and February 23.
For more information or questions, contact the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or email@example.com.