Graham School of Management Visit Day
Thursday, February 23, 2017
9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Fourth Floor Boardroom - Warde Academic Center
3700 West 103rd Street
Prospective undergraduate students admitted to SXU for the fall 2017 semester are invited to the Graham School of Management Visit Day. Shadow a class and meet faculty to see why students choose to study business at Saint Xavier University:
- Eight areas of concentration to choose from.
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited programs, held by only 5% of collegiate schools of business worldwide.
- A 4+1 BBA to MBA program allows students to complete their MBA in just one additional year after completion of the bachelors degree.
- The Center for the Study of Financial Markets and Derivatives, funded by the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange), provides state-of-the-art financial technology and hands-on experience in understanding trading, risk assessment, and other financial concepts critical to the world of finance.
Schedule of Activities
- 9:30 - 10:50 a.m. -- Class Shadow: Business 101: Business Matters, with Professor Susanne Cromlish
- 10:50 - 11:30 a.m. -- Q&A with Graham School of Management Faculty
- 11:30 a.m. -- Campus Tour, including a tour of the business school
Register online today. Registration period closes Monday, February 22, 2017. Two-person guest limit please. If you are unable to join us on February 23 but would like to shadow a class, contact the Office of Admission at 844-468-6798 (844-GOTO-SXU) or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a class shadow. SAVE THE DATE! Admitted Student Visit Day for all majors will be Sunday, March 26, 2017.