Graham School of Management Visit Day
Thursday, February 23, 2017
9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Warde Academic Center - Fourth Floor Boardroom
3700 W. 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
Prospective undergraduate students admitted to SXU for the fall 2017 semester are invited to the Graham School of Management Visit Day. Shadow a class and meet faculty to see why students choose to study business at Saint Xavier University:
- Eight areas of concentration to choose from.
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited programs, held by only 5% of collegiate schools of business worldwide.
- A 4+1 BBA to MBA program allows students to complete their MBA in just one additional year after completion of the bachelors degree.
- The Center for the Study of Financial Markets and Derivatives, funded by the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange), provides state-of-the-art financial technology and hands-on experience in understanding trading, risk assessment, and other financial concepts critical to the world of finance.
Schedule of Activities
- 9:30 - 10:50 a.m. -- Class Shadow: Business 101: Business Matters, with Professor Susanne Cromlish
- 10:50 - 11:30 a.m. -- Q&A with Graham School of Management Faculty
- 11:30 a.m. -- Campus Tour, including a tour of the business school
Registration is now full. If you are unable to join us on February 23 but would like to shadow a class, contact the Office of Admission at 844-468-6798 (844-GOTO-SXU) or email@example.com to schedule a class shadow. SAVE THE DATE! Admitted Student Visit Day for all majors will be Sunday, March 26, 2017.