Congratulations on your admission to Saint Xavier University! You may be wondering . . . What now?
Below is a guide to help you learn even more about Saint Xavier and complete the enrollment process.
- Experience SXU: Visit Campus or Attend an Admitted Student Event: Be our guest and schedule a visit to campus or attend an event. Join us on March 22 for Admitted Student Visit Day! Check our Visit page to register.
- File for Your Financial Aid: In addition to your merit scholarship, you may be eligible for additional state, federal or institutional need-based aid. To determine your eligibility, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2015. Our school code is 001768. It is highly encouraged to file by the priority date of February 15. If you need help filing the FAFSA, call the Admission Office.
- Say Yes to SXU! Submit Your Tuition Deposit: To reserve your place at Saint Xavier, submit your $100 tuition deposit. This deposit confirms you will be attending Saint Xavier and is a credit toward tuition charges. Deposits are refundable until May 1.
- Live in the Center of it All – Submit your Housing Contract and Deposit: To secure your campus housing, be sure to submit your $150 housing deposit and contract online.
- First-Year Orientation (FOCUS): Our new student orientation program (FOCUS) is a two-day summer orientation designed to provide a smooth transition to SXU. Attendance at FOCUS is required for all First-Year students. For more information or to register online, visit the FOCUS information page.
- Send Your Final High School Transcript: Once you have graduated, be sure to send an official final high school transcript to the Office of Admission.
We are excited to welcome you to the Saint Xavier community! Use our office and your admission counselor as a resource for your questions. You can schedule a one-on-one meeting with your admission counselor to discuss your questions and complete your enrollment. We can also arrange for you to tour campus, meet with a student or professor or attend an admitted student event.
Phone: 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798)
Do not delay in reviewing your financial aid options! If you have questions about the FAFSA, accepting your loans, Federal Work Study, or other financial aid questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid. You can also schedule an appointment with your financial aid counselor to review your financial aid award letter and discuss your options.
If you need assistance in setting up your payment plan or if you have questions about tuition/fees, financial clearance or student health insurance, contact the Office of the Bursar.
Are you planning to live on campus? Contact the Residence Life Office if you have
questions about living on campus or how to submit your deposit and contract.
For questions regarding First-Year Orientation (FOCUS), campus life, student activities and organizations, contact the Campus Life Office.