Graham School of Management
- A completed application.
- A statement, per the instructions on the application.
- Official, paper transcript(s) of any/all institutions from which a bachelor's or master's degree(s) was/were received and from any/all institution(s) at which graduate level coursework was completed.
- A non-refundable $35 application fee, unless applying online.
- Copy of your current resume.
- Two completed recommendation forms.* Recommendation forms must be completed by individuals (supervisors, professors, coworkers, etc.) who can attest to your academic competence, professional skills and character.
*Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale will be considered priority candidates and are not required to submit letters of recommendation.
Admission Criteria for International Students
- Official TOEFL score report (80 Internet-based exam, 550 paper-based exam, 213 computer-based exam required for admission for graduate students. Saint Xavier’s institution code is 1708).
- Minimum combined GRE score of 1000, with a minimum score of 450 on the Verbal section.
- A completed application form and a non refundable $35 application fee, unless applying online.
- Notarized affidavit of support form and notarized bank statement.
- English translations of official and attested transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. In addition, an evaluation by an accredited credential evaluator is required for all non-US transcripts. Please see Educational Credential Evaluators or World Education Services (WES).
- Minimum grade-point average of 3.0.
- Copy of I-151 or I-551 for U.S. Permanent Residents.
- Copy of I-94 or I-688 for eligible non-citizens.