Taking a TEAS-V Exam
Note: The deadline to take a TEAS exam for spring 2014 semester is October 1, 2013, and fall 2014 semester is February 15, 2014.
The total cost of the TEAS exam is $65.00 - $25.00 SXU registration fee, and $40.00 ATI testing fee.
SXU is an "open" TEAS testing center -- anyone can take an exam on the campus. The Office of Records and Advising administers TEAS exams each academic term.
The TEAS-V test is a requirement of all students interested in applying to Saint Xavier University's School of Nursing. Only the TEAS-V exam will be accepted; any student who has taken a previous version must take the TEAS-V exam. For more information, students should review the following information:
- Saint Xavier University applicants can take the TEAS-V exam at Saint Xavier University or at their local community colleges where the TEAS-V exam is offered.
- TEAS-V testing information, including study guides and practice exams.
To register for a TEAS-V exam:
- Select a test date and pay the nonrefundable $25.00 registration fee with a credit card here.
- The $40.00 TEAS V exam fee must be paid on the day of the exam by way of credit card only, using any of the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
- If you have questions regarding registering for a TEAS exam, please contact Rita Hickey at 773-298-3012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.