SONHS Undergraduate Programs
Whether you are recent high school graduates or returning adult, Saint Xavier University's (SXU) School of Nursing and Health Sciences (SONHS) has the right bachelor for all! The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is available in traditional pre-licensure, accelerated-second degree and RN to BSN online-completion formats. The Communication Sciences and Disorders program offers an undergraduate major and minor in communication sciences. A major in Exercise Science, Sports and Fitness Administration or Gerontology Studies supports interdisciplinary student engagement. Whichever program you choose, you will:
- Learn and work with health science faculty who have practical experience and expertise in their field.
- Have opportunities to participate in hands-on usage of on-campus simulation laboratories.
- Experience a wide range of patient and client scenarios as you practice your skills and discover the many career options available.
- Benefit from partnerships with hospitals, clinics, schools and other health and wellness settings throughout Chicago.
- Work together with an experienced faculty advisor to guide your program planning and career discussions.