Fast-Track Business for Adults
At Saint Xavier University, it has never been more convenient to pursue a bachelor’s degree that will take your career to the next level! Our Fast-Track Business Administration Program prepares students for career advancement or graduate studies in less than two years with a solid foundation in essential business skills that apply to a variety of industries. The program consists of 13 courses and leads to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree while preparing students to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Please take a look at the Fast-Track Business Administration Information Sheet (PDF) for more information.
Features and Benefits
Learn from faculty that blend theory with real-world experience in preparation for a career in business! With classes available at our Orland Park campus, you’ll gain experience in:
- Developing strong communication skills.
- Sharpening your analytical talent.
- Learning the basics of accounting, finance, management and marketing.
- Understanding what it takes to be a leader and maintain positive professional relationships.
Some of the key features include:
- Students can complete the program in as little as 21 months
- Coursework can be completed evenings, Saturdays or online
- Significant program acceleration when compared to a typical 16 week semester
- Effective use of your time
- Efficient learning process
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International
Two-Year Course Rotation
Accelerated eight-week courses are offered all year round. Flexible scheduling, with weekend, weeknight, online, classroom and hybrid class options available! These course rotations provide an overview of the courses that are scheduled to be offered at the Orland Park campus during the terms indicated. View the courses that correspond to your years of interest: 2016-2018 (PDF). Please review the program requirements and course descriptions for in the SXU Academic Catalog for additional information.