Meet Our Fraud Experts
Through a combination of professional experience, academic accomplishments and respected credentials, the following have distinguished themselves in the fight against fraud and corruption and are recognized as Center for the Study of Fraud and Corruption (CSFC) "experts." Perhaps more importantly, each has contributed, and continues to contribute, to the CSFC's important mission of combating fraud and corruption through research, education and training.
- William J. Kresse, Director
- Stephen M. Hallenbeck, Faculty
- Paul A. Lechner, Faculty
- John Lucki, Faculty and Research Associate
- Deborah L. Pascua, Faculty
- Kathleen H. Watland, Research Associate and Training Advisor