President, WAC A-305
Provost, WAC A-219
Kathleen Alaimo, Ph.D.
The provost administers all academic programs and services offered by the University's schools and college, the Orland Park campus and the Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning.
The President's Cabinet
The members of the The President's Cabinet include: the president, secretary of the corporation, and the vice presidents. The President's Cabinet helps to shape and evaluate University policies and procedures, to ensure University operations and to guarantee that the well-being and concerns of all members of the University community are effectively served.
Executive Vice President and CFO, WAC A-106B
Robert H. Fisher, MBA
Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, WAC L-208
Anthony Campbell, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for University Advancement, O'Grady
John R. Bass, M.S.
Associate Vice President for Marketing and Communications, O'Grady 203
Deb Rapacz, M.S.
The Deans' Council functions as the planning and advisory team to the provost. The council meets regularly to discuss, review and act on matters pertaining to students, faculty, programs and other items of importance to the integrity of academic offerings at Saint Xavier University. Membership includes:
- Kathleen Alaimo, Ph.D., - Provost
- Becky Copper-Glenz, Ed.D., -Associate Provost and Dean, Graduate and Continuing Education and Extended Campus
- Greg Coutts, Ph.D., - Acting Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Gloria Jacobson, RN, Ph.D., - Dean, School of Nursing
- E. Suzanne Lee, Ph.D., - Dean, School of Education
- Asghar Sabbaghi, Ph.D., - Dean, Graham School of Management
- David Stern, M.L.S., - Executive Director, Robert and Mary Rita Stump Library
- Rick Venneri, Ph.D., - Associate Provost, Academic Affairs
- Maureen Wogan, M.A., - Associate Provost for Records and Registration, Advising and Retention
- Chris Zakrzewski, Ed.D., - Assistant Provost for Technology and Instructional Innovation
The University also sponsors enrichment opportunities, including international education, religion and public discourse, campus program development and several on-campus clinics. Through these collective academic offerings, Saint Xavier University strives to provide its learning community with a solid foundation in liberal arts and professional education, establishing well-rounded members of society.