There are over 34,000 alumni of Saint Xavier University, represented in every state as well as in 30 different countries. But regardless of where they live, we hope all of our graduates consider Saint Xavier University as "home."
The Saint Xavier University National Alumni Association was created to help graduates keep in touch with each other and provide meaningful benefits for alumni. All graduates of Saint Xavier University are already members of the National Alumni Association.
Membership in the association is free, and all alumni are eligible to participate in a variety of events and activities, in addition to access many special resources and services.
Other benefits include:
- A complimentary subscription to the Saint Xavier University Magazine
- Invitations to exclusive alumni events and select University activities
- Eligibility to purchase a membership to the Shannon Center
- Library privileges with a valid SXU netID
- Course auditing privileges ($25 per course registration required; course materials and lab fees not included)
- Eligibility for membership in the South Division Credit Union (contact the SDCU at 708-857-7070)