Advisory Board and Faculty Liaisons
The Learning Center and Disability Services Advisory Board
The Learning Center and Disability Services Advisory Board, composed of faculty, staff and students, provides ideas, direction and feedback for the LCDS office. The Advisory Board is dedicated to
- reviewing services offered and gaining understanding about the theories and best practices that inform these services;
- providing feedback on organizational direction including operations, services, staffing, funding and marketing;
- understanding the unique needs of students with disabilities;
- providing tactical support in program development, marketing and fundraising;
- encouraging and nurturing opportunities for collaboration across the institution.
LCDS Faculty Liaisons
LCDS Faculty Liaisons provide a connection between Saint Xavier faculty and the LCDS office through information sharing, networking and problem solving. Faculty Liaisons have been identified in each academic department and have a broad knowledge of LCDS services and programs. LCDS staff and Faculty Liaisons meet regularly to exchange feedback, to assess progress and to discuss future recommendations.