Join us for Transfer Day!
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Warde Academic Center - Butler Reception Room
3700 West 103rd Street
Prospective undergraduate students interested in transferring to Saint Xavier University for either the summer or fall 2015 semesters are encouraged to attend Transfer Day on Wednesday, May 27. Take advantage of on-the-spot transfer student services, including:
- On-the-spot application review, admission decision, and merit scholarship determination
- Transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor
- Opportunity to register for summer and fall semester classes
- Creation of a financial aid award letter and conversation with a financial aid counselor
Note: Due to the February 15, 2015 nursing application deadline, prospective transfer nursing students are not eligible to participate in the Transfer Day event.
For you to get the most from this day, here are some steps you should take prior to attending Transfer Day:
- Apply online. (No fee)
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and include SXU's school code: 001768.
- Request official, sealed transcripts from all previous and current colleges, and bring them with you to Transfer Day, or have them sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time. Students with fewer than 30 college credit hours completed should submit an official final high school transcript or GED score report.
Check back soon to register! For questions, contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798).