Student Media Summer Camp
Student Media Summer Camp took place in June and July of 2014. Check back in spring
of 2015 for more information about our next Media Summer Camps!
- Camp is open to all incoming high school freshman through graduating seniors.
- Students will create and oversee their own new media outlet.
- They will have full access to WXAV and The Xavierite offices and equipment.
- They will participate in sessions with media industry professionals, along with Saint Xavier University communication professors, staff and students.
- After participating in the SXU Student Media Summer Camp, students will be able to:
- Describe and identify broadcasting and journalism terminology
- Identify ethical concerns in broadcasting and journalism
- Produce original work in broadcasting or journalism