Eligibility for Financial Aid
All students applying for financial aid must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to receive financial aid:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen;
- Be registered with Selective Service (if required);
- Be admitted to a program leading to a certificate or degree; and
- Be enrolled at least half time. (Select Federal and State programs allow less than
half time enrollment.)
Undergraduate Full time At least 12 credit hours 3/4 time 9 to 11 credit hours Half time 6 to 8 credit hours Graduate Full time At least 6 credit hours Half time 3 to 5.5 credit hours
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in your course of study.
- Not be in default on any federal loan or owe a repayment on any federal grant.
- Comply with federal regulations governing the use of funds for educational purposes.