Prospective students interested in transferring to Saint Xavier University for the Spring 2015 semester are invited to attend Transfer Day on Tuesday, December 2. You can conveniently complete the application process all in one day. Saint Xavier’s offices of Admission, Records and Advising, and Financial Aid will provide on-the-spot services for prospective transfer students, including:
- On-the-spot application review, admission decision and merit scholarship determination;
- Transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor;
- Opportunity to register for Saint Xavier classes for the spring semester;
- Creation of a financial aid award letter and conversation with a financial aid counselor;
- Tours of campus.
This event is open to prospective transfer students who are interested in starting
at Saint Xavier for the spring 2015 semester. (Note: Due to the October 1, 2014, nursing
application deadline, prospective transfer nursing students are not eligible to participate
in the Transfer Day event.)
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Chicago Campus - Butler Reception Room
3700 West 103rd Street
For you to get the most from this day, here are some steps you should take before attending Transfer Day:
- Apply online (no application fee).
- Request official, sealed transcripts from all colleges attended and bring them with you to Transfer Day. (Or you may have your transcripts sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time.)
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and include Saint Xavier's school code: 001768.
For questions or more information, contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798).