Join us for Transfer Day on July 28!
Prospective transfer students for the fall 2014 semester are highly encouraged to attend our Transfer Day event at Saint Xavier University. Transfer Day will be held from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, July 28. The Offices of Admission, Records and Advising and Financial Aid will provide the following services to prospective transfer students at the Transfer Day event:
- on-the-spot application review, admission decision and merit scholarship determination;
- transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor;
- opportunity to register for Saint Xavier classes for the fall semester; and
- creation of a financial aid award letter and conversation with a financial aid counselor.
This event is open to prospective transfer students who are interested in starting at Saint Xavier for the fall 2014 semester. Transfer nursing students (due to the February 15, 2014, application deadline) are not eligible for this day.
Monday, July 28, 2014
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Warde Academic Center
Butler Reception Room
3700 West 103rd Street
For you to get the most from this day, here are some steps you should take before attending Transfer Day:
- Complete an admission application;
- Complete and send your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to Saint Xavier (School Code 001768);
- Request official transcripts from all previous and current colleges and bring them with you to Transfer Day (or, have your transcripts sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time); and
- If you have less than 30 credit hours, please have your official high school transcripts (or official GED certificate) and official ACT/SAT scores with you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 773-298-3050 or email@example.com.