Parent and Guardian Resources
Welcome to Saint Xavier University! As you and your family embark on the college selection process, the Office of Admission wants to help make the process as smooth as possible. Here on the Parent and Guardian Resource page, families can browse the Saint Xavier website for information on the application process, financial aid and scholarship opportunities, the next steps for an admitted student, and much more.
- Visit SXU - Take a tour of our beautiful 74-acre Chicago campus. Student-led tours are offered at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Monday through Friday, and at 10 a.m. on Saturdays.
- Events - We hope you will visit with us often. Join us for some upcoming events and meet different faculty, students and staff.
- SXU Experience - Learn what makes Saint Xavier special and why students choose to pursue their education and career goals here.
- Financial Aid - Saint Xavier is committed to making education affordable. Through generous scholarships and need-based aid opportunities, students have many options to finance their education.
- Value of a degree - A bachelor's degree is one of the best investments your student can make. Saint Xavier provides academic and career counseling, experiential learning, and resources to help students select a major and a career path.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admission at 773-298-3050 or at email@example.com.
We look forward to assisting you throughout this exciting time.
Director of Admission
- Apply Online
- Submit official high school transcripts to:
Office of Admission
3700 West 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
- Submit ACT/SAT test scores. Test scores on high school transcripts are accepted.