Student Media Summer Camp
Monday, June 24 through Friday, June 28
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Registration Cost: $150
Registrations accepted until Saturday, June 1 (or until the camp is full).
- Camp is open to all incoming high school freshman through graduating seniors.
- Students will create and oversee their own new media outlet.
- They will have full access to WXAV and The Xavierite offices and equipment.
- They will participate in sessions with media industry professionals, along with Saint Xavier University communication professors, staff and students.
- After participating in the SXU Student Media Summer Camp, students will be able to:
- Describe and identify broadcasting and journalism terminology
- Identify ethical concerns in broadcasting and journalism
- Produce original work in broadcasting or journalism