International Graduate Student Application Requirements
The application completion deadline for fall semester is May 1.
The application completion deadline for spring semester is October 1.
In addition to the application requirements for graduate admission, international students must submit the following:
- Online application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts from any colleges/universities attended in the U.S.
- Official transcript evaluation of undergraduate and graduate coursework from colleges/universities attended outside the U.S. Students should request a course-by-course evaluation from either ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators) or WES (World Education Services).
- Official results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). For consideration, applicants must score a minimum of 80 on the Internet-based exam, 550 on the paper-based exam, or 213 on the computer-based exam.
- For international applicants to the Graham School of Management, official results of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) are required. For consideration, applicants must show a minimum combined GRE Score of 1000, with a minimum score of 450 on the Verbal section.
- A notarized Affidavit of Support (PDF) form and notarized bank letter showing the student has financial sponsorship in the amount of $29,000. The bank letter must be written in English by the sponsor's bank or must be translated into English.
- A photocopy or facsimile of the identification page and expiration page of the student's passport, and the student's current F-1 visa (if applicable), the I-20 form from the student's current institution, and the I-94 form documenting the student's original entry into the country.
- See additional documents required for each program:
Note: Students interested a graduate certificate (non-degree) program cannot be sponsored for an F-1 visa.
To complete the application process, the Office of Graduate Admission must receive
all the required documents.
The application for each graduate program is available online.